Sunday, October 02, 2011

You can go home again.

I miss this blog. I've been thinking about it for about a week. It's been so long...there's been so much. I don't even know how to catch up. But, this blog feels like home, honestly, this one and another I'd started, that I actually thought had been integrated with this. This is me. They are me. Someday I may even reactivate the other one, who knows.

I feel like I need this space. So I think that, I'm going to keep coming back here and the details of what has been will spill over time. I will get the re-acclimate to this space. I will invite some friends I've met along the way and think that I will grow to love over time. I think that's a good plan. It's a good plan to have no plan.

This blog feels like home. So, now I think that maybe you really can go home again.

See you soon.

No comments: